Follow this instruction if the receiver has a USB port and binary TLV300E/TAV900A firmware image file. In this case you may upgrade the receiver with USB memory stick.
1. Copy the recent version of firmware to any USB memory stick. The USB memory stick should be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32 file system.
2. Plug the USB memory stick to the USB port on the rear panel of the receiver.
3. Select SAVE on CONFIG/SYSTEM/UPGRADE FIRMWARE/USB menu.
4. After all contents of the binary firmware file is transferred, wait a couple of minutes to write new firmware data on the flash ROM of the receiver.
5. When the upgrade is finished, the receiver will ask to reboot it. Please WAIT 5 SECONDS more and recycle the power of the receiver.