How to Upgrade Firmware over the Internet
1. Connect Ethernet cable to MANAGEMENT on rear panel of TLP428P.
2. Turn on CONFIG/MANAGEMENT NETWORK/DHCP ON.
3. If DHCP is OFF, Set CONFIG/MANAGEMENT NETWORK/IP ADDR and CONFIG/MANAGEMENT NETWORK/GATEWAY compliant to connected LAN environment.
4. CONFIG/SYSTEM/UPGRADE FIRMWARE/INTERNET and enter EXEC.
How to Upgrade Firmware using USB Memory Stick
1. Download latest TOT file from TLV420_firmware and copy it to FAT32 formatted USB memory stick.
2. Remove TLV420S out of TLV440R frame.
3. Insert USB memory on the connector of TLV420S.
4. Install TLV420S into TLV440R frame again.
5. Turn on power of TLV440R.
6. Execute CONFIG/SYSTEM/UPGRADE FIRMWARE/USB menu.
7. After all contents of the binary firmware file are transferred, wait couple of minutes to write new firmware data on the flash ROM of the receiver.
8. When the upgrade is finished, the receiver will reboot it.